4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Moments

Go down 
+2
billybobgt
Callahan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:45 pm

After seeing a post done in Potter's review by Infahmust, and also thinking about starting this topic after a recent session with Potter and billybobgt . . . what are some of your coolest moments from Double Agent, single or multi player? I would have to say two cool ones happened for me today. Billybogt and I were playing on Blackwing and he had a full file, we were in the vents near the yellow and red terminals, I didn't realize where he was and I was close to a full file so I headed for the yellow terminal, whilst climbing the pipe, I hit B to drop faster and landed right on billybogt and knocked him out cold Sleep it was hilarious. Then in the next match, Potter and I were near the red terminal and two mercs were on opposite sides at the top of the stairs looking at each other, in some act of telepathy, I ran out of the vent I was in while Potter dropped from his ledge. We ran up and grabbed both Mercs affraid and snapped their necks at the same time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:57 pm

lol! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I am a terrible spy when it comes to breaking necks Sad
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Haha oh yes i did enjoy getting knocked out on the pipe lol
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Ah yes that double kill was AWESOME lol! ... i didnt even know you were there until i dropped and grabbed his neck, then i looked at the other merc and there you were breaking his neck...Good Times lol
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Winning as a spy without being seen or shot at. Those victories feel the best.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:34 pm

I just love the moments when a merc is distracted with another spy and i run behind and snap their neck........its classic.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Got Potter to get close to a window in Boss House... Pulled him right out lol!
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 pm

MrMcFlurgan wrote:
Got Potter to get close to a window in Boss House... Pulled him right out lol!

I was there lol!
Back to top Go down

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:16 pm

DreJ1212 wrote:

I was there lol!
OMG no way! lol!
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:54 pm

me rolling over fence land on so and while i apologize merc grenade kills us both lol. also hiding behind a terminal where they cant shoot you? haha so and dre dueling it out over 1 terminal while dodging each other fun times to watch because i was already dead
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:56 pm

LMAO that was some funny stuff. Me and dre where battling with the merc trying to kill us both. Gotta love dre and him being immune to beserk and grenades lolz
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 am

Please don't mention that window pull again Thanks lol! but yeh played some good games last night . . . i should be on today though, possibly most of the day...Sundays are so boring lol
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:40 am

I have to admit playing with you guys was the most fun i have ever had playing this game. Sadly this game is only 3v3. We had some sick moments. Lets get some more today!!
Back to top Go down

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Your grenades are just so terrible Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Being the last spy alive and winning on boss house after going over 2 peoples heads on the zip line at the last 5 seconds of the game

Also, me and so both bringing back files in the last 10 seconds of blackwing. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:14 pm

I knew That was gunna be posted on here LMAO ! ...on the boss house i was just about to kill you with my drone and one of my team ran into me so it went off :/...was gutted lol.
Same really on the blackwing one i was really close to killing you at the end lol!
Back to top Go down

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Potter wrote:
.on the boss house i was just about to kill you with my drone and one of my team ran into me so it went off :/...was gutted lol.
I swear it was Billy! Wasn't me lol!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 pm

I have no idea which one lol! so ill just remember that moment for next time...... lol!
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Potter wrote:
I knew That was gunna be posted on here LMAO ! ...on the boss house i was just about to kill you with my drone and one of my team ran into me so it went off :/...was gutted lol.
Same really on the blackwing one i was really close to killing you at the end lol!

Heres the thing Potter, that drone was nowhere near me. I was hiding on the other side of the wall and I saw it so I stayed back. It wouldn't have killed me either way. But still, nice try. afro
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:25 pm

No no no no no no lol...i seen you pop round so i activated it and started coming towards you and then i got hit lmao...
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Potter wrote:
No no no no no no lol...i seen you pop round so i activated it and started coming towards you and then i got hit lmao...

Oh, well... shit. I got pretty lucky. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Thankyou! yes you were lmao
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:31 pm

haha ill admit it was me who hit potter lol. am having a lot of fun playing with you all though. except for dre's last second wins lol
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:33 pm

Right then..ill remember that lol...and yeh i am also having quite a good time playing with you all so i have to say thanks to So and Dre really for setting this up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Only if Conviction would let all of us play together No But co-op will still be loads of fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awesome Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Moments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Echelon :: SplinterCell Discussion :: Double Agent-
Jump to: