4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Moments

Go down 
+2
billybobgt
Callahan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

Awesome Moments - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Yeh shame about that but hopefully they will release some big multiplayer DLC later in the year....and of course we still have DA lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Yeah we still have DA but when Conviction comes out that's all I will play for awhile bounce
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Yeh i think it will be the same for most people aswell. yet we still have it so we can get together once in a while and if we host a tourney, that is what i meant Basketball tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Well if they do release DLC with 2v2 or more then DA multiplayer will probably be dead. 1v1 still just sounds so stupid, but I will have to wait until I play it to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:49 pm

So Billy hit Potter? Billy are you a double agent? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Well we were all in a part Billy could have been plotting with you guys Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:50 pm

Really hope they do release 2v2 or 3v3 DLC though...gutted if they dont

Interviewer :
Quote :
Will you be releasing any multiplayer DLC for conviction...i.e bigger multiplayer games
M. Beland :
Quote :
I cant say anything
(While Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Well Dre i think you cold be onto something here LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Don't get your hopes up just because Max laughed, he is always smiling and saying he can't talk about something! And usually it turns out bad.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Ino but i cant help myself lol
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:02 am

A crazy moment happened the other day for me. On Blackwing, I was heading to Blue from the illuminated hallway when all 3 Mercs found me. I was like Oh S***. Anyway, I just dropped a flash bang grabbed one neck, 2 necks then the third all in like 10 seconds. I was well buzzin. Then Potter came to help clean out the bodies Smile

Another time, was a few days before that... also with Potter..

Ages before I started playing with Potter, I used to play a lot with a group of ppl. Anyway, whenever I was against them I could never beat them. But this particular day it was me, Potter, & some other guy against this group of ppl. Not only did we beat them, I believe that we whooped their asses. Was a great time! Very Happy

Ofc, they blamed it on Lag. Ugh.

DA is cool all the time tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:22 pm

kierons316 wrote:
A crazy moment happened the other day for me. On Blackwing, I was heading to Blue from the illuminated hallway when all 3 Mercs found me. I was like Oh S***. Anyway, I just dropped a flash bang grabbed one neck, 2 necks then the third all in like 10 seconds. I was well buzzin. Then Potter came to help clean out the bodies Smile
i heard a merc coming so i jumped over one of those room dividers and hid under a table lol...thought you were hid too but then jumped back out and seen you standing over 3 merc bodies....was like OMG?!?!

random but wouldnt you just do pixie lott lol Razz
Back to top Go down
kierons316
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
kierons316

Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Who said anything about Pixie Lott? Suspect

Gimme Amy Lee (front woman of Evanescence) anyday!!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:13 am

Was juss thinkin bout her lol....ill let you have Amy Wink...not my type lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Moments   Awesome Moments - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Moments
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Echelon :: SplinterCell Discussion :: Double Agent-
Jump to: