4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website suggestion two

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxPRODiGYx au
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
xxPRODiGYx au

Website suggestion two Empty
PostSubject: Website suggestion two   Website suggestion two Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:30 pm

well ive basically worked out all the kinda bg things on this site for 4e the only problems im having is creating a banner and finding some where to put the logo because i dont have photoshop any more but any way if you could maybe register on the site have alook at the posting system and if u registeer there arnt any adds just to let u know also i put in a currency system im gonna work further on called pec points lol so so or dre if u's want it u can hav it =] and if u want me to help run it id be happy to and if u didnt wont me to i wouldnt care lol
well heres the link: http://4thechelon.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Sorry for making the post so long lol and either post ur decision below or pm me then ill pm u back with passes and stuff
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Website suggestion two   Website suggestion two Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:07 am

I definitely like it! The top banner has to change tho and were good lolz
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Website suggestion two   Website suggestion two Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 am

You and dre can talk out all the kink for the new forum. Thats his part of the job lolz
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Website suggestion two   Website suggestion two Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:14 am

The problem I have is the fact that we lose the posts we have made here. If there was a way to transfer all the posts to that forum, that would be cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Website suggestion two   Website suggestion two Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:51 pm

DreJ1212 wrote:
The problem I have is the fact that we lose the posts we have made here. If there was a way to transfer all the posts to that forum, that would be cool.
That's what I was worried about.
Back to top Go down
xxPRODiGYx au
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
xxPRODiGYx au

PostSubject: Re: Website suggestion two   Website suggestion two Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:48 am

umm there is a way id need to talk to whoever has like the main job of the forum id need like first off all need to clarification that this is hosted by forumotion which i think it is then id need admin rights to change it around but im not sure if even that would work sorry but ill keep thinking of ideas and yes i know the banner has to go
Back to top Go down
kgould01
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
kgould01

PostSubject: Re: Website suggestion two   Website suggestion two Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 pm

the site looks good
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=57565
xxPRODiGYx au
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
xxPRODiGYx au

PostSubject: Re: Website suggestion two   Website suggestion two Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:28 pm

ifd ud like me to try and edit the forum so its the same as the one i created id need to be given admin rights then id edit it around for you just promote me and let me do the work then demote me again u can do that if u wanna but on some work i think ull have to do becuase ur the founder so im not sure but i can hav a shot if yah wont me to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website suggestion two   Website suggestion two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website suggestion two
Page 1 of 1