4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4E Release Party!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

4E Release Party! Empty
PostSubject: 4E Release Party!   4E Release Party! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:20 pm

With us all VERY excited for conviction I was thinking of having somewhat of a party for it.

Since everyone SHOULD have the game when the weekend hits, we should all jump in a party and just play the game.

It doesnt matter if its Co-op D-ops or Face-off. We all just switch up partners every couple of play throughs and everyone can kind of enjoy the game together.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

4E Release Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4E Release Party!   4E Release Party! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Sounds great, but I plan on playing the single player story first but after that I am free lol. I can chat about how awesome the story is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

4E Release Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4E Release Party!   4E Release Party! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm going to be out of town back in Maryland that weekend but ill get lots of time in before then
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

4E Release Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4E Release Party!   4E Release Party! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:17 pm

Yeh i would also like to complete the single player first....dont think it will take too long

9 Days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4E Release Party! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4E Release Party!   4E Release Party! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4E Release Party!
Page 1 of 1