4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deniable Ops Appearances

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

Deniable Ops Appearances Empty
PostSubject: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:08 pm

So we aren't exactly sure how many uniforms there are or what the customization is, but what will be your ideal Spy look for Deniable Ops. I'm telling you guys I probably will never stop playing Deniable Ops if we can totally customize with a few accessories per suit. The idea of running around as my own character killing terrorists is so awesome. So, lets not get off topic and talk about how Potter has to wait, what do you want for your spy? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:20 pm

I would actually like to run around dressed in maybe camo jeans and a tank top, not even like a spy. But that's what I want Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:42 pm

For some reason i want my spy to look like the ones from double agent. I hope we can change the color of the goggles!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:44 pm

SoInfahmust wrote:
For some reason i want my spy to look like the ones from double agent. I hope we can change the color of the goggles!!!!!

From the videos I've seen, many of the outfits have different colors in different vids so who knows, that would be very cool.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

It would be tight for us to have blue goggles so everyone can know who 4E is cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:01 pm

I am pretty sure we can change the colors of certain things, don't know about the goggles but it would be cool. There is an achievement for purchasing 6 texture variants Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Well atleast i hope there is SOMETHING blue we can use. Would make the game that more Awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Blue is like one of the main colors everyone likes, I am sure they will have something close enough to it.
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:54 am

I want to have a very professional spy look, but sometimes I will probably try to make my spy look more urban like sam fisher. Just normal street clothes.
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:01 am

haha a buisnessman spy? could be interesting
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Yeh would love my spy to be running around, diving over objects whilst wearing a suit Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:41 pm

For some reason I doubt there is a formal suit in Conviction. lol
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:42 pm

DONT DASH MY DREAMS Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:43 pm

I am sorry Crying or Very sad There is a very big chance the suit is in Conviction.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy love it Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

would love to see the orignal goggles come back into it as some equipment for your character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Too bad you can't change the colors of the goggles.... It would be a good addition but only between red and green. Archer and Kestrel..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deniable Ops Appearances   Deniable Ops Appearances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deniable Ops Appearances
Page 1 of 1