4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downloadable Content

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Downloadable Content Empty
PostSubject: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Now i know this is very early to talk about, but what kind of DLC would u guys wanna c when they decided to release it.

Maps:

I wouldn't mind some of Double Agents Maps remade and expanded for conviction's co-op. Mostly Secret base and USS Wisdom. Those maps seem like they can be expanded into a full fledged level.

Skins:

I would love to see sam original suit from older SC's as well as the Svm spy suits from DA. Also add female skins!!!!

Game Modes:

I would like to see a 2v2 face-off depending on how face-off works. Also a tweak to face-off. Make it where there is a primary target and both spies have to reach the goal/target. There will still be enemy A.I but as you get closer to the target the A.I will increase in difficulty and in numbers.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:46 pm

I know it won't happen but night vision and thermal goggles, the sonar are just to easy it's a wall hack on your face.
Plus either SvM or anything more than 1v1.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm

Yea i miss the trademark NV and TV i had so much fun with those goggles LOL
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 pm

I actually didn't use thermal that much but night vision was like my best friend Sad Goodbye NV!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Hopefully they will bring them back for the next game but i miss TV more than NV
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:57 pm

What i would like for DLC is....a multiplayer that supports upto 8 people (4v4), this would be a lot better and would keep people playing for longer.i would also like downloadable maps...2 from DA - Motorway 90...this map is great but the details could be made a bit better and the map could support more on it, also the map Boss House...everybody likes this map, i admit it is overplayed on DA but this could be expanded on...more places for the spys to go, same for the mercs...i would also like to see new skins added, maybe a one that is a bit out there lol. Definately the TV/NV goggles!
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Who knows, I think the outifts will give us a great variety. By that I mean the ones already in-game (although my signature outfit will be VR Alkali). I would love to see an expansion of the amount of people in vs. and not sure about maps yet Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:04 pm

God I wish I could get the VR Akali! I was there for code of conviction but forgot about it after the first code lol!
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Downloadable Content   Downloadable Content Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:48 pm

More PEC customization:

Female spies
Old School outfits
Spies versus mercs outfits(CT and DA)
Back to top Go down

Downloadable Content
Page 1 of 1