4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Other games 4E can play and take over LOL

Go down 
+4
DreJ1212
Potter
Callahan
SoInfahmust
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Empty
PostSubject: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am

What other games do you want to branch to? COD, BC, Halo? Any game with a good competitive Multiplayer. Splinter Cell will be our main focus, but that doesn't mean we cant kick butt in other games as well.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 pm

Lol, please no Halo! That is a terrible game I never want to play again.... IMO. I play Gears of War used to have CoD but got rid of it for Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

I definitely can do GOW( Im not THAT good but can get better). I feel the same way about halo. I want to buy battlefield i heard very good things about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:34 pm

Battlefield is amazing IMO. A lot better than MW2 and you actually feel like your in a war with all the vehicles and mounted launchers. Sniping is my favorite cheers
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Is Battlefield really that good? I've heard nothing but good things about it, I would say we could branch to GTA IV but rarely does anyone play multiplayer on that anymore. Even so it'd be fun to play with you guys considering all the crazy and fun stuff you can do in the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:57 pm

IMO Battlefield is really good, much more realistic than MW2. GTAIV, I got rid of that a while ago because my friends stopped playing.... Might pick it up if everyone here has it.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 pm

Yea i would also get gta4 again. You can always have a good time on that game. It's cheap now too
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:17 am

yeh i can play GTA4...somewhere in my room :S, should be goos with us all on Wink
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Ive already taken over rock band and sonic unleashed if that counts.

A room full of 4E playing GTAIV would be pretty hilarious.

Edit: Everyone should get Perfect Dark. So and I have it and that would be a pretty fun game to play. Goldeneye on steriods is always fun.
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:50 pm

DreJ1212 wrote:
A room full of 4E playing GTAIV would be pretty hilarious.

The possibilities are endless, but they all end in explosions or a rain of gunfire Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:40 pm

You can get Perfect Dark off of the XBOX arcade right? I might just get it...
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Yea that would definitely be funny. Mafia work would be awesome lol. Perfect dark is a good and fun game.
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:01 am

SoInfahmust wrote:
Yea that would definitely be funny. Mafia work would be awesome lol. Perfect dark is a good and fun game.
Mafiya Work is one of the funnest game modes, have never played with more than two people though Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:52 pm

WHAT!!!! me and dre would play with 16 random people and the mayhem never stopped Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 pm

We could dominate pokemon. Laughing

Something tells me im the only one that plays it competitively. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Pokemon? Lol, haven't played for a long time...
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:13 pm

SoInfahmust wrote:
WHAT!!!! me and dre would play with 16 random people and the mayhem never stopped Twisted Evil .

Sounds like a lot of fun.

DreJ1212 wrote:
We could dominate pokemon. Laughing

For some reason that sounds . . . affraid Amazing!!! Although I was always more the Heroclix type, after I finished up YuGiOh
Back to top Go down
kgould01
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
kgould01

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:57 pm

well i can recommend gears 2 and bad company 2. i only play with my clan and if they arent on then i play something else. so i could use more friends to play these games with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerdna.com/GuildHome.php?guildid=57565

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Gears 2! I play that like non-stop lol.
Back to top Go down
xxPRODiGYx au
SplinterCell Apprentice
SplinterCell Apprentice
xxPRODiGYx au

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:01 pm

umm we could try ghost recon future soldier when that comes out and im definitely up for gow 2 i love shreding people with my shotgun
Back to top Go down
Hermos66

Hermos66

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:20 am

Theres a few games ive got my eye on that should be released this year medal of honour the modern day one and also G.R.A.W future soldier.... im a halo fan so im looking forward to Halo reach Smile
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:11 am

Im a BIG Football Fan (Soccer to yous Wink) and u love to play FIFA 10 and 2010 FIFA World Cup...so if any of you have them, hit me up Razz
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:10 pm

I do play a little fifa. well have to play some soccer (go america!) sometime. by the way jolly old england is going down on June 12th lol
Back to top Go down
Hermos66

Hermos66

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:19 pm

i should be getting gta 4 form a mate soon seeing he doesnt play his xbox anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Dont you mean Victorious on June 12th? We will woop your arse like we did back in 2008 Wink

Lent my fifa 10 to a mate but playin the world cup game atm Razz

Ill hit you up sometime Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other games 4E can play and take over LOL   Other games 4E can play and take over LOL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other games 4E can play and take over LOL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Echelon :: Off Topic :: Other games-
Jump to: