4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mini Face-off Battle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Mini Face-off Battle Empty
PostSubject: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 am

With conviction REALLY close and i know we are all excited. I wanted to do something for such a good game.

I know we will all be busy playin SP and Co-op, but if a good majority of us are on i wanted to do a mini tournament.

We all jump in a party and play face-off for a little while. I mainly want to do it so we can see how it works, play the game for a while then come back and see if we play any different or more strategic.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:49 pm

First day of Conviction I will probably be playing Single Player! Gotta know what happens to Sam.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Since i have to wait 3 days more than you for it Evil or Very Mad No i will be a bit behind so probs go on all the deniable ops after like 3 days or summit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Poor Potter always complaining about Conviction lol!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 pm

HaHa...its just not right! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:19 pm

I promised you already not to have to much fun on Conviction knowing you can't play. But man deniable ops and co-op campaign are gonna be so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Yes I Know lol...As long as nobody spoils the Single Player Story OR the Co-op then ill be fine...actually might steer away from the forum from the 13th to lets say the 18/19th ? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Then I will just ruin everything through XBOX Live! j/k I wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:28 pm

LOL. ill make sure no one posts spoilers. But i will give you the run-down on the gameplay so you can be prepared.

Im dying to know what happens to Sam Exclamation There are so many rumors of what might happen to him and i need to know!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:29 pm

You would be tempted though Lol...ill appear offline and check my bro to check any messages that come my way lmao cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 pm

I was terrified when someone said he might die No But then someone said no he doesn't. Gonna have to play and find out.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:31 pm

thats what i was hearing! It would be fitting for the story, but i dont want him to DIE NOOOOOOOOOO! LOL
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Naa he doesnt...one of the developers said that there will be another SC with sam fisher still the main focus Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Yeah but I think he will die in one of the next games.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Possibly :/ but hope he doesnt
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:22 pm

LOL sam fisher forever cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Or maybe he will become head of some new organization and you play as a different agent with Sam as the voice in your ear
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:01 pm

I have no idea how this topic became a drunken OMG drunken Sam Fisher drunken topic but I agree with So. Getting on Face-off on the 13th or 14th in a party would be really cool. If not we could wait until the weekend (thinking of you Potter)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:07 pm

Well the tournament should be held after people who are active get it like Potter Razz I will be playing the singleplayer first day of the release anyways. Second day hopefully co-op.
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:37 pm

Yea ill do the mini face off when everyone gets the game so we all can enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:11 am

Callahan wrote:
If not we could wait until the weekend (thinking of you Potter)

Aww im touched lol...but if ya want ya can start without me and ill just catch up sometime :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 am

No, we will wait for you Potter... End of discussion!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 am

Okay....Sorry Mam Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 am

Potter wrote:
Okay....Sorry Mam Sad
I just noticed we are splinter cells Surprised
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:24 am

We Are!

100th Post For Potter ! king

-Think The Pic Is Too Big?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini Face-off Battle   Mini Face-off Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Face-off Battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next