4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Empty
PostSubject: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:42 am

Best:
For me it would have to be playing on dawn waves as a spy, jumped onto the zip line on the crane (the one that leads to the roof of green) and jumped off halfway down right behind a merc, he had no idea lol, next thing he was dead, loved it.
Favourite:
Probably playing on Blackwing - I was on top of the gurders at red and jumped perfectly onto a mercs head from about 30 feet (he was on the 1st floor of the room) and the hacked him...i waited for him to start to get up and then jumped over and hung onto the railing and them pulled him over lol!
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:51 am

For me obvioulsy our double neck break holds a special place in my heart Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 am

Oh yeh forgot about that lol - was brilliant though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:00 pm

I know you don't want me to mention it but I pulled you out of a window lol! I am not good at killing as a spy so I don't really have a best.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Damn You ! lol!
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Breaking 2 mercs necks within 5 minutes at the red terminal at terminus. If only I had my mic when I was at my cousins house. I would have been screaming over the mic.

My cousins were in shock. lol!
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 am

haha im glad they liked the show
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 pm

The most epic merc kill.....Me and dre were playing last night doing some co-op. The map was motorway 90 and he was at the red terminal.

I was out of lives and he was on his last life. He went on the pipe on top of the red terminal and started hacking.......

The merc shot a grenade up there and missed, Im like this is the dumbest bot ever. He shot a second one and it landed right in between dre's hacking device and his head....WHILE he is hanging upside down hacking and got stuck................you know the rest. I have NEVER EVER laughed so hard playing this game.

I wish we could have recorded that so everyone could have seen it. It was truly and beautifully epic. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
DreJ1212

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:27 pm

SoInfahmust wrote:
The most epic merc kill.....Me and dre were playing last night doing some co-op. The map was motorway 90 and he was at the red terminal.

I was out of lives and he was on his last life. He went on the pipe on top of the red terminal and started hacking.......

The merc shot a grenade up there and missed, Im like this is the dumbest bot ever. He shot a second one and it landed right in between dre's hacking device and his head....WHILE he is hanging upside down hacking and got stuck................you know the rest. I have NEVER EVER laughed so hard playing this game.

I wish we could have recorded that so everyone could have seen it. It was truly and beautifully epic. cheers cheers cheers cheers

LMFAO
That was one of the funniest moments I have EVER experienced while playing ANY game. lol!
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 pm

wait isnt dre immune to grenades? lol
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Not last night LOL
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:43 am

lmao wish i seen that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill   Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Best Spy vs Merc Kill
Page 1 of 1