4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Hello everyone! My real name is Chase, I live in the Unite states and I am 16. Oh and I can play the Saxophone! I don't really know why I use MrMcFlurgan so don't ask Neutral

Splinter Cell is probably my favorite video game series. I haven't played the first one! But I played PT,CT,DA, and when it comes out Conviction. I really hope Conviction has a lot more stealth than they are showing us or else I will have no good games to turn to, but Conviction does look pretty amazing.
I play other games to so if you want to add me my Gamertag is MrMcFlurgan. I guess that's it, anything else just ask!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 pm

Your name sounds familiar, i think i might of played against you on SCDA online Question

Gamertag: POTTER ENG 123
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 pm

It is possible that you played me on DA, but it couldn't have been recently. I don't have DA anymore No I don't remember seeing a Potter though.
I am probably going to go buy DA again, it is really cheap...
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:29 pm

well i think it was about 2 month ago, not sure anyway. but yeh its proper cehap now bout £3 or something lol, the bad thing is that not a lot of people play during the day but a decent amount play in the evening, which is pretty good if you have a job. Thanks for the add aswell, just accepted it now cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Not really sure when I last played it but you probably did play me. I am not sure about the price but it is affordable. Gonna go buy it soon.

I kind of want to play the single player again, no problem about the add Very Happy
OMG you have all the achievements for DA Shocked
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:41 pm

HaHa yeh me and my mate worked quite hard to get them achivements, took ages lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:52 pm

I only have all achievements on one game and that's Assassins Creed 2...
Good job on DA cheers
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:57 pm

Well done on AC2 cheers , never played AC, is it any good and thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Both Assassins Creed games are absolutely amazing IMO and a lot of other people love them to. AC2 is better though, somewhat great story, awesome gameplay and pretty good graphics. The counter attacks in AC2 are so fun do to and watch, they are brutal.
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:02 pm

Might have to buy/rent them, to try them out, but yeh they sound amazing
Back to top Go down
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 pm

thanx man for signing up!
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:07 pm

SoInfahmust wrote:
thanx man for signing up!
No problem!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:13 pm

Check your PM mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Potter wrote:
Check your PM mate
I did and I already was a member before you messaged me, joined it like 2 or 3 days ago!
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Brilliant whats your name for an add?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Potter wrote:
Brilliant whats your name for an add?
I am already on your friends list lol! My name on it is just Flurgan, you are on my friends list..
Back to top Go down
Potter
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Ahh LOL, i was looking for 'MrMcFlurgan' :S my bad lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Well don't worry, I changed it to MrMcFlurgan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan   Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself - MrMcFlurgan
Page 1 of 1