4th Echelon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness is Kin

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragging Bodies......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoInfahmust
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Site Manager
SoInfahmust

Dragging Bodies...... Empty
PostSubject: Dragging Bodies......   Dragging Bodies...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Oh there was a topic over on the ubi conviction forums about this. I wanted to know how you guys feel about them taking about this feature.

Personally i think it fits this story better for sam not picking up bodies. It keeps the gameplay flowing at a decent pace and never really take you out the action. To get rid of bodies you can just take someone hostage move them to the shadows and take them out there. You can throw there bodies into unseen areas, all without slowing down the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
https://4echelon.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Dragging Bodies......   Dragging Bodies...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:05 pm

I agree that it would slow down the gameplay, but they didn't need to take it out entirely. They could have made it faster I mean look what they did to climbing on ledges. And taking somebody hostage and taking them into the shadows isn't very good because you are more vulnerable to being seen that way. I would love to have the feature back even though it slowed down gameplay. Throwing bodies lol! I mean wow.... just wow.
Back to top Go down
DreJ1212
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager
EliteSplinterCell/Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: Dragging Bodies......   Dragging Bodies...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Im gonna miss cleaning up the crime scene with So on chaos theory.
Back to top Go down
billybobgt
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
billybobgt

PostSubject: Re: Dragging Bodies......   Dragging Bodies...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Haha it difinately did take a long time to pick up/drag a body in previous games. I'm not overly upset about it though because is just makes me think about where I use M&E or other takedowns so that other guards dont see the body.
Back to top Go down
Callahan
SplinterCell
SplinterCell
Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Dragging Bodies......   Dragging Bodies...... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm

After playing the demo, the dragging body feature would just slow down the now fast-paced gameplay. It plays great though. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Potter
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Splinter Cell/ Site Informant
Potter

PostSubject: Re: Dragging Bodies......   Dragging Bodies...... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Shame about it going but i agree it wouldnt fit the gameplay, probably for the better though Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragging Bodies......   Dragging Bodies...... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 pm

The fact that it is more fast paced doesn't mean they should have taken out dragging or picking up bodies. Some people like slower gameplay and to be more stealthy. I for one want it back. But still Conviction looks amazing and it won't ruin the game for me cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragging Bodies......   Dragging Bodies...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragging Bodies......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
4th Echelon :: SplinterCell Discussion :: Conviction-
Jump to: